EMAS Selection Criteria
The following information is for archers wishing to be selected to shoot for the Regional Senior Team.
The WMAS Challenge shoot (this is a match between EMAS and West Midlands Archery Society) will hopefully be held in our region this year (the County of Nottinghamshire).
Selection for the team is based on scores provided from two of the following shoots:
- Kirby Muxloe WA1440 - 23rd April
- EMAS Regional Champs (hosted by Sherwood Archers) - 18th June
- Lincoln Double WA1440 - 24th/25th June
- Plus Senior Inter-counties scores from 2016 will be taken into account
Mario Stankovic will require your scores. Make sure that he receives them if you want to have the chance of shooting for the Region. He will use a handicap system to level up. Mario's email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the archer to submit scores for selection.
The Team will consist of:
- 6 Gents Recurve, 6 Ladies Recurve
- 6 Gents Compound, 6 Ladies Compound
- 3 Gents Longbow, 3 Ladies Longbow
- 2 Gents Barebow, 2 Ladies Barebow